If you're a lover of food, you probably spend most of your money on meals — whether it's your fondness for the taco truck, your penchant for fancy cocktails, or your desire to eat at the newest, hottest restaurants.
Why not save up by using one of these appropriately food-themed piggy banks?
- Giant Ice Cream Cone Bank, $45 at Ban.Do: If you've got a big savings goal (hello, fancy espresso machine!), invest in this oversized bank, which measures 28 inches tall and can hold a helluva lot of loose change.
- Crunch Bunch Apple Bank, $40 at Buy Buy Baby: An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and an apple-shaped piggy bank keeps the creditors away. That's how the saying goes, right?
- Mixed Nuts Bank, $15 at Fred & Friends: More like a lockbox, this bank will keep dollar bills, spare change, and other valuables secure (it even has a key lock!). Hide it on your pantry and no one — but you! — will ever find it.
- Coke Can Bank, $13 at Coca-Cola Store: Keep your vending machine money secure in this Coke can bank.
- Cupcake Money Bank, $15 at Nordstrom: This sweet little bank will surely help dessert fiends scrounge up the money for one of those $12 gourmet cupcakes.
- Mason Jar Piggy Bank, $3 at JarWare: Pork lovers and Mason jar aficionados alike will love this cute little bank, which will let you keep an eye on just how much change you've got saved up.
- Chinese Takeout Box Bank, $20 at Retro Planet: Fill this ceramic bank and you can reward yourself by ordering takeout.
- Toaster Coin Bank, $18 at MollaSpace: After you're done bringing home the bacon, this retro bank will help you save it for a rainy day.
Which one is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!