To pull off the biggest feast of the year you're going to need time, patience, and maybe some go-go-gadgetry. These eight gadgets could lend some modern day convenience to the what will likely be your most ambitious meal of the year.
- 1 Thermapen Instant-read Thermometer, $96 from Thermoworks: Get in and get out with this instant-read thermometer.
- 2 Quad Kitchen Timer with Whiteboard, $15 from Amazon: If there's ever a time when this multi-tasking timer is needed, it's Thanksgiving.
- 3 Cuisinart Electric Knife, $45 from Amazon: You know you want it.
- 4 Breville Immersion Blender, $100 from Sur La Table: After having a cheaper model or two die in culinary battle, I'd opt for something more heavy duty.
- 5 Fagor Pressure Cooker, $40 from Macy's: Considerably cut down the time it takes to make mashed potatoes and other Thanksgiving sides.
- 6 Belkin Chef Stand, $17 from Amazon: This handy and stainless stand should accommodate most tablet devices.
- 7 Taylor Digital Scale & Measuring Cup, $25 from Williams-Sonoma: Measure the precise amount of pecans needed for that holiday pie.
- 8 Wireless BBQ Thermometer, $60 from Amazon: An essential if you're planning on smoking a turkey this year.
KitchnVideo of the Day