Whether you have kids who are heading back to school, you're heading back to school, or you just want to establish some better lunch habits, a new lunch box or bag can go a long way in making you excited to carry your lunch everyday.
And because it's back-to-school season, there are plenty of cute new options available. Some of them can be stored in your freezer overnight to keep your lunch cool without a fridge at work, and some collapse down so they don't take up much space on your commute home. Whichever one you choose, you'll be brown-bagging it in style.
- Reusable Paper Lunch Bags, $12 each from West Elm
- Red and Taupe Color Block Lunch, $31 from LeLaStudio on Etsy
- PackIt Freezable Carryall, $20 from Amazon
- Fluf Lunch Tote, $25 from MoMA Store
- Blue Avocado 3-Piece Eco Lunch Tote, $30 from Bed Bath & Beyond
- Gear-Up Black Confetti Dot Tote Lunch, $24.50 from PB Teen
- Bistro Lunch Tote, $30 from Built NY
- Click 'n' Go Roll-Top Lunch Bag, $13 from Container Store