Once you have your pantry space all planned out, the next step is finding containers and canisters to store all your bulk goods, baking supplies, and snacks that just look better when not left in their original packaging.
These eight container sets are perfect for getting your kitchen in order and bringing out your own personal style.
- Bistro Canisters, $14–$24 from Anthropologie: Go upscale or just French with these vintage looking ceramic canisters. We promise not to tell if you don't follow the labels on the outside.
- Tunis Storage Container, $20 from World Market: Ideal for storing coffee or other light-sensitive ingredients, this decorative container has an airtight lid.
- Orla Kiely Slate & Red Round Canister Set, $30 from Container Store: Add some color to your pantry with these tin canisters from Irish designer Orla Kiely. They are food-safe; just remember to hand wash them and allow them to dry thoroughly.
- Silo Canisters, $8–$25 from Crate and Barrel: Minimalists, these are your containers. Just be sure you remember which is in which size canister since there isn't a way to label them on the outside.
- 5 Piece Steel POP Container, $100 from OXO: Keep all your dry goods fresh, and well, dry with these easy to seal containers. If stainless steel isn't your style, they also come with white plastic lids.
- Brushed Stainless Steel Canisters, $13–$17 from Container Store: A great basic and inexpensive option, these stainless containers close tightly and won't let any air or moisture spoil your baking supplies.
- Chalkboard Glass Canisters, Set of 3, $20 from Bed Bath & Beyond: We're still on board with the chalkboard trend. Especially when it's subtle like on these simple glass containers.
- Green Recycled Glass Spice Jars, $8 from World Market: You don't have to just store spices in these jars, they can be great for other ingredients that you only have a little bit of. Or use them to keep small amounts of your more common ingredients closer to your cooking space.