Happy pre-Thanksgiving, friends! Have you decorated your table yet? No need to stress — we have eight ideas for a beautiful, easy centerpiece.
- A bouquet of greenery, via Better Homes and Gardens: Decorating with greenery is a little out of the ordinary for Thanksgiving decor, but paired with other neutrals like gold, brown, and olive, it works perfectly well.
- Leaves, via Better Homes and Gardens: An afternoon walk through your neighborhood collecting leaves and you have your table decor!
- Taper candles in bottles, via Style Me Pretty: Long taper candles become even more striking when they're placed in tall, clear bottles!
- A bowl of citrus with air plants, via The Kitchn: Faith made this gorgeous centerpiece for The Kitchn's outdoor Thanksgiving, and it's super easy.
- Persimmons and bay leaf boughs, via Gardenista: We love how persimmons and greenery look spread out along the table.
- White pillar candles, via Kinfolk: You can never go wrong with a grouping of pillar candles.
- Artichoke and eucalyptus on a cake stand, via Smitten Studio: The texture of artichokes makes for a such an interesting centerpiece, especially when grouped with pears and eucalyptus.
- Branches, via The Pretty Blog: Branches are a lovely way to bring a little drama and natural beauty to the table.
What are you planning as your Thanksgiving table centerpiece?
(Image credits: Better Homes and Gardens; Better Homes and Gardens; Style Me Pretty; Leela Cyd; John Merkl for Gardenista; Kinfolk; Smitten Studio; The Pretty Blog)