It's that time of year again where the internet in inundated with pumpkin recipes – I can't seem to escape it on Pinterest and Food Gawker. While I love cooking with pumpkin, what do you do with all the seeds? I mean, there's only so many times you just roast them and eat them as a snack.
These seven recipes take pumpkin seeds to new, glorious heights by adding them to fall desserts. In turn, these sweets take on a subtle savory quality and crunch that is totally awesome.
While the most popular way to use pumpkin seeds in dessert is various forms of brittle, I'm more intrigued by the pumpkin seed mascarpone mousse (#6) and soft caramels (#4).
1. Pumpkin Cheesecake with Sugared Pumpkin Seeds - Sprinkle Bakes
2. Chocolate Dipped Pumpkin Seed Brittle with Sea Salt - Just a Taste
3. Pumpkin Seed Cakes - Green Kitchen Stories
4. Salted Pumpkin Caramels - The Tart Tart
5. Pumpkin Seed Brittle - Picture Perfect Meals
Have you ever used pumpkin seeds in desserts? If you're looking to try one of these seven out that requires roasting the seeds, make sure to check out our tutorial for an easy, delicious way to roast 'em.