All week we're sharing Asian food recipes and inspiration here at The Kitchn. Here are some refreshing drinks to sip alongside your East, South, and Southeast Asian meals – or just to cool down on a hot summer day.
• 1 Iced Chinese Chrysanthemum Tea – Mildly sweet with an herbal honey note
• 2 Thai Iced Tea – Economical and easy to make at home
• 3 Indian Papaya Lassi with Cardamom – Full of sweetness and tang; also check out this recipe for Mango Lassi
• 4 Vietnamese Salty Lemonade (Chanh Muoi) – Sweet and puckery; mash up a wedge of preserved lemon and add still or sparkling water and sugar to taste
• 5 Korean Barley Tea (Boricha) – Nutty and especially delicious chilled
• 6 Boba & Bubble Tea – Sweet beverages dotted with chewy boba tapioca pearls
• 7 Vietnamese-Style Frappuccinos – Strong drip coffee whizzed with sweetened, condensed milk