In addition to that awesomely fast two-day shipping (if you're a Prime member, that is), and the fact that Amazon basically sells everything, the site has one other major thing going for it: a ton of extremely thorough and honest reviewers. If something has hundreds (or more!) of five-star reviews and loads of glowing written recommendations, you know it's gotta be good. After all, you don't want to spend money on (or wait two days for) something that's not going to work!
Here are some of our personal favorite cleaning supplies that also rank among the best of the best, according to the online universe.
- Amagabeli Cast Iron Cleaner, $13: This handcrafted chainmail scrubber (with 4.8 stars and 798 reviews) is specifically made to clean cast iron without scratching it or stripping away the seasoning you worked so hard to build up. And it can help restore rusty cast iron, too.
- Scrub Daddy, $15 for four: We've written about how much we love these things before, and with 4.5 stars and 2,371 reviews, we're clearly not alone. Made out of special scratch-free FlexTexture material, the sponges stay firm in cold water and soften up in warm water.
- Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, $9 for 240 wipes: Lysol is already a household name, so if you've been holding out on buying these wipes, perhaps their 4.7 star rating and 2,466 reviews will convince you. We love them for wiping down cabinet hardware, appliance handles, light switches, and more — especially when someone in the house is sick.
- O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop, $34: We're big on sweeping your kitchen floor every night. Even with that kind of care, though, once in a while it could use a good moping. We're partial to this microfiber spin mop, which has 4.4 stars from 4,359 reviewers.
- VibraWipe Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, $17 for eight: We've said it before and we'll say it again: Microfiber cleaning cloths are a must-have for the kitchen. There are ton to choose from, but these have 4.8 stars from 1,974 reviews.
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, $15 for four: Yet another product we've waxed poetic about. The Magic Eraser can be used to clean up grease and grime from stovetops, wipe down refrigerator shelves, clean dirty walls, and more. And don't just take our word for it — 1,994 reviewers have given it 4.5 stars.
- Mrs. Meyer's Multi Surface Spray Cleaner, $3.50: One of the reviews for this multi-surface cleaner is so glowing, the writer insists that she wasn't paid by the company to post it. Most of the other 1,452 reviews are equally as positive.
What cleaning products do you buy on Amazon that you swear by?