Home is where the art is. If you're hoping to infuse your kitchen with just a touch more personality this year, try carving out some room for a framed print. Find your style (contemporary or classic) and function (inspiration or utility) with some of my favorite prints.
Try placing the chalkboard print in front of the glass on a flat-colored frame to give off the look of a hand-written chalk. Or add some interest by hanging three similar prints in different color variations side by side.
- 1. "Tea Time" Catherine Holm Art Print
- 2. Chalkboard Art Quote from LilyandVal
- 3. The Cartography of Kitchenware
- 4. Botanical Chart from anek
- 5. Kitchen Conversions chart