When you start talking about light and healthy meals suddenly everyone starts in on the salads. Well ya know what? I'm tired of salads and I want to eat food that isn't just for rabbits. Here instead are a few light meal options that aren't just made from lettuce!
1. Lighter Stuffed Pasta Shells
2. Quick Udon Noodle Soup
3. Vegetable Lasagna with Butternut Béchamel
4. Oven Roasted Squid
5. Slow-Cooked Tomato and Herb White Beans
6. Black Bean, Sweet Potato, and Quinoa Chili
7. Black Rice Salad with Avocado and Grapefruit
Do you have a favorite light food or meal that isn't made from rabbit food? There's nothing against it, heck, we love salads, but sometimes you just want something more. Share your favorites or a link in the comments below.
Related: 3 Ingredient Healthy Ice Cream
It's Reader Request Week at The Kitchn! This post was requested by NORCALGIRL21.
(Images: See recipes above for full image credits)