1. Chana Masala from Jugalbandi - Mellow, sweet chickpeas are one of our favorite legumes. They're especially good in a savory sauce like this one!
2. Lamb Rogan Josh from Food & Wine - This stew is rich and hearty, perfect if you're still snowed in where you live!
3. Malai Kofta from Monsoon Spice - We're suckers for dumplings of any kind! These are mildly spiced and served in a tangy cream sauce.
4. Aloo Gobi from What's for Lunch Honey - Ever eat a whole head of cauliflower in one sitting? You will with this dish!
5. Palak Paneer from Epicurious - This is a creamy spinach dish with chewy bits of fresh cheese for contrast.
6. Vegetable Samosas from Mamta's Kitchen - These crispy pockets of spiced vegetables are meant to be a snack, but we could honestly eat a whole meal of them!
7. Masala Dosa from India Cuisine - Think of this as an Indian crepe! The batter is made from ground lentils and rice. It's poured onto a skillet, cooked until crispy, and then filled with vegetables, chopped meat, or whatever your heart's desire.
Which recipe sounds best to you?
(Images: Jugalbandi; Tina Rupp/Food & Wine; CIA/Keith Ferris)