No matter how many times you've hosted Thanksgiving in the past, preparing such a big (and momentous) meal can be stressful. Luckily there are a few gadgets out there that can help you out.
No, they won't plan your menu, avoid scorching the gravy, or entertain your mother-in-law, but they will make those little tasks easier — and thankfully, the little things add up.
- Levoons, $15 from Dreamfarm: Get exact measurements for those persnickety pie crusts with these self-leveling measuring spoons.
- Slice&Sharpen, $13 from Joseph Joseph: Keep your knives in tip-top shape with this cutting board. You won't need to use the ceramic sharpener every time, but it will make it easier.
- Large Steam Case with Tray, $40 from Lékué: You have enough on your stove and in your oven, make it easy on yourself with this microwave steamer. It's perfect for those simple side dishes.
- Revolution Bi-Material Ladle, $24 from Le Creuset: This ladle might not look like much, but half of the bowl is made from silicone, making it easy to scrape out every last bit of soup or gravy.
- Instant Flavour Set, $23 from Vacu Vin: If you're getting a late start on your dinner prep, use this vacuum-sealed marinator to help speed things along.
- Better Batter Beater, $20 from Prepara: No, you probably won't need this if you're already equipped with a stand mixer, but if you have little ones this $20 gadget is worth it so they can help out in the kitchen.
- Groove Multi-Head Scrubber, $10 from Quirky: Clean-up will be much quicker with this scrubber that allows you to swap out the scrubber and clean every type of dish imaginable.