We're into wedding season now, which means bridal showers, honeymoon send-offs, and housewarming parties. A set of these hand-painted ceramic measuring cups or spoons from Chicago-based 7 Doors Studio would make sweet one-of-a-kind gift, particularly for animal lovers!
7 Doors Studio is the work of painter, illustrator, and designer Kat Silverstein. Her hand-painted ceramic kitchen tools are made to order, and each set takes about a week to paint. Choose from her current collections — I love the owl! — or custom order your own design. All in all, quite charming.
1. Hand-Painted Ceramic Measuring Cups, $45: Painted animals include an owl, crow, beetle, and honeybee.
2. 1-Cup Owl Measuring Cup, included in set
3. Songbird Ceramic Measuring Spoons, $34.95
4. Forest Animal Ceramic Measuring Spoons, $34.95: Features a fox, owl, squirrel, and hedgehog.
5. Animals Ceramic Measuring Spoons, $34.95: Includes a hand-painted beaver, prairie dog, woodchuck, and mouse.
Visit the Store → 7 Doors Studio on Etsy
(Images: 7 Doors Studio)