- Maple Syrup Cocktails: Two sweet cocktail recipes that are sure to get your sap flowing.
- Rhubarb Is Springing Up in Warm-Weather Drinks: A roundup of drink ideas featuring this puckeringly tart springtime vegetable.
- Gibsons - With Ramps!: Pickled wild onions are subbed in for traditional cocktail onions in this new twist on an old classic.
LIQUEURS, CORDIALS, AND APERITIFS
- All About Apéritifs: Bright and refreshing on the palate, apéritifs make a wonderful lead-in to a springtime meal.
- Crème de Violette: The recent return of this delicate, old-timey cordial is as welcome as the arrival of forsythia blooms.
- St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur: The light, fresh taste of elderflowers plucked from the French Alps.
- Roses in Cocktails: A roundup of ways to bring the rose garden to the glass.