However you feel about Valentine's Day, one thing is certain: it's a good time to treat yourself, especially if you're weary of bleak, mid-winter weather. This week we're cheered by arrow cupcake toppers, elegant egg poachers, and molten cakes in a jar. Share these with a loved one, or enjoy them yourself. Either way is perfectly fine!
- 1 Pink & Burnt Orange 'Apples' Tea Towel on White Linen from SpinSpin: A little retro, with colors just right for the season.
- 2 Red Zinger Tea from Celestial Seasonings: This classic herbal tea is keeping our afternoons bright and cheerful.
- 3 Cupid's Arrow Cupcake Toppers from Oh Happy Day: The cutest Valentine's decoration of the year.
- 4 Cuisipro Egg Poachers: Poached eggs are such an elegant breakfast, Valentine's or no, especially when they're coming out of these snappy silicone poachers.
- 5 Milk Chocolate Apple Cider Caramels from Lake Champlain: A fresh form for spicy apple cider: wrapped in caramel and chocolate.
- 6 Vegan Dark Chocolate Molten Chocolate Cake in a Jar from Hot Cakes: These decadent molten chocolate cakes are love in a jar.
Anything you're loving for Valentine's Day this week?