On Sunday Phil, the nation's most famous groundhog, came out of his burrow, saw his shadow, and suddenly we were in for six more weeks of winter. But we're not too torn up about it — not when there are clementines and grapefruit cordial to enjoy! Here are a few things making us happy (and cozy!) this week:
- 1 Neon Macrame Hanging Planter, $30 from Thrifted and Made: Plants in the kitchen make us happy, especially a planter that hangs out in even the smallest of corners.
- 2 Sheepskin Chair Covers, $29.40 from Taftyli: Need a little extra cozy in the dining room? Snuggle up with sheepskin chair covers.
- 3 Clementines: We can't get enough of these in February. Refill the fruit bowl!
- 4 Simple Poached Salmon from Martha Stewart: The current issue of Martha Stewart Living is making us look at poaching chicken and fish in a fresh new light.
- 5 Art in the Age Grapefruit Cordial, $18 from Terrain: Tart grapefruit tastes like sunshine, basically.
- 6 Starbucks VIA® Latte Caffè Mocha, $6.95 from Starbucks: We're fans of Starbucks' VIA instant coffee when traveling, especially on planes. (So much better than airline coffee.) These new latte options are a nice addition.
Anything making your kitchen life a little better (and cozier) this wintry week?
(Image credits: See links in post for full image credits.)