The anticipation has been building for weeks, and it's almost here. You've already settled on your Thanksgiving menu, ordered your turkey and written your shopping list, so now it's time to give just a moment's thought to the table setting. But don't worry, these six budget-friendly DIY ideas don't require much time to give your Thanksgiving spread that handmade touch it deserves.
• Stacked Gourds in Glass Vases at Better Homes and Gardens
• Display Florals or Twigs Using Pumpkins at Hi Sugarplum!
• An Orange Arrangement at Martha Stewart
• An Apple Centerpiece at House Beautiful
• Easy-as-Can-Be Flower Arrangements at HGTV
• Paint Dipped Pinecones at Factory Direct Craft
How do you plan on dressing your Thanksgiving table this year? Share your ideas with us below!
(Images: Better Homes and Gardens; Cassie of Hi Sugarplum!; Martha Stewart; House Beautiful; HGTV; fdcsjess of Factory Direct Craft)