The anticipation has been building for weeks, and it's almost here. You've already settled on your Thanksgiving menu, ordered your turkey and written your shopping list, so now it's time to give just a moment's thought
to the table setting. But don't worry, these six budget-friendly DIY ideas don't require much time to give your Thanksgiving spread that handmade touch it deserves.
• Stacked Gourds in Glass Vases
at Better Homes and Gardens
• Display Florals or Twigs Using Pumpkins
at Hi Sugarplum!
• An Orange Arrangement
at Martha Stewart
• An Apple Centerpiece
at House Beautiful
• Easy-as-Can-Be Flower Arrangements
• Paint Dipped Pinecones
at Factory Direct Craft
How do you plan on dressing your Thanksgiving table this year? Share your ideas with us below!
• 10 Simple Centerpieces Without Flowers
• Look! Quick Citrus Centerpiece
• Thanksgiving Centerpieces: Four Fresh Ideas
(Images: Better Homes and Gardens; Cassie of Hi Sugarplum!; Martha Stewart; House Beautiful; HGTV; fdcsjess of Factory Direct Craft)