Tierd of plain yogurt? Try these fresh ideas to transform your daily breakfast or snack into something special.
- 1 Caramelized Figs: add fresh, caramelized figs topped with honey and crunchy pistachios.
- 2 Toasted Amaranth: try adding this toasted seed for a crunchy topping.
- 3 Peanut Butter, Honey, and Graham Crackers: swirl these into plain yogurt for a sweet after school treat.
- 4 Winter Citrus Compote: grapefruit and orange slices brighten even the coldest winter morning.
- 5 Golden Raisins, Walnuts, and Honey: a pantry-friendly combination; also try adding cinnamon, flax seed, and coconut flakes.
- 6 Hot Chocolate Mix: it sounds a little crazy, but try stirring a packet of hot cocoa mix into your plain yogurt to make a delicious chocolate treat.
(Image credits: Emily Ho)