A current office obsession: all things lime. While we drink plenty of lime-flavored La Croix around here, we've been thinking about more and more ways to lime up our boozier drinks. Because lime is a color and a flavor, we're finding plenty of ways to do just that.
- Round Coasters, $10 for four at Target: Whether you prefer your citrus cut into wedges or slices, you'll love these cute lemon and lime coasters.
- Absolut Lime, $25 for 1 liter at Absolut: It's crazy to think that Absolut Lime didn't exist until now — but it didn't! It just hit shelves, and we welcome it with open arms.
- SKOJA Glass, $1.50 each at IKEA: Load up on a bunch of these glasses — they're inexpensive and they can be stacked, which means they won't take up a ton of cabinet space.
- Lime Green Paper Polka-Dot Straws, $4.50 for 24 at Oriental Trading: These bright paper straws can help you perfect that adorable pucker face you're known to make when drinking sour stuff.
- Polar Tonic Water with Lime, $18 for 12 liters: You won't even need to remember to get limes at the grocery store if you have this citrusy tonic water on hand.