It's the most magical time of the year! The time when the Pantone Color of the Year gets announced! The color for 2017 is ... Greenery! It looks just like you'd think it would: fresh, clean, and of course, green.
The best part? This color happens to look great in the kitchen. Here are five ways to add the trendy hue to your space.
- OXO Good Grips Green Salad Spinner, $30: The first step to greening things up is to eat more lettuce. This salad spinner can help you get leaves in tip-top shape.
- Fold Flat Grater, $35 at Joseph Joseph: This four-in-one tool features a different grater on each side. There's coarse (for things like cheddar cheese and potatoes), fine (for Parmesan cheese and nutmeg), a ribbon grater (for chocolate) and a slicer (for cucumbers and other veggies).
- Classic Whistling Kettle, $100 at Le Creuset: You might be inspired to make (and drink) more tea with this cute kettle — in Palm — sitting on your stovetop.
- Tal Chair, $102 for two at Overstock: This set of dining chairs will make a big statement.
- SleekStor Medium, $15 at Chef'n: Rinse beans and drain pasta with this cheery, collapsible colander.