If your job leaves you little time to eat, even snacks or finger foods can be tricky to consume while working. Eating in a rush will leave you with a sick stomach, so if your time is short, why not drink your lunch instead?
Drinking a smoothie at work is an easy way to keep your hands clean and your belly full. Make them at home and keep them refrigerated at work or invest in a great double wall thermos container. They'll need a quick shake before consuming, but you'll love the benefits of being able to eat without every leaving your office — wherever that might be. Check out a few of our favorite smoothie recipes below (and a few tips on making them here):
• Nutrients In Disguise: Kale, Spinach & Pear Smoothie
• Recipe: Low Sugar, High Protein, Dairy Free Smoothie
• Creamy, Green, and Sweet: The Avocado Smoothie
• An Icy Cold Treat! Mango Yogurt Smoothie
• Try This! Add Oatmeal to Smoothies
(Images: See links above for full image credits)