We've seen how gorgeous floral wallpaper looks, but if you really want the perfect wallpaper for the kitchen, you've got to hand it to these five vegetable-inspired designs. What better way to decorate kitchen walls than with an ode to the edible?
Ranging from the rich, abundant vegetation seen in Nathalie Lété's wallpaper to a more abstract take on salad from Walnut Wallpaper, all five of these designs are inspired by vegetables in some capacity — and thus, we deem them wholly appropriate for any and all kitchens!
- Jardin Creme Wallpaper by Nathalie Lété, as seen on Design*Sponge, £385.00 from Made In Design and $548 from Anthropologie
- Vegetable Decals, $48 from PopDecor
- Artichoke wallpaper, price unknown from William Morris
- Mushroom wallpaper, $150 from Makelike
- Salad Days, $165 from Walnut Wallpaper
Would you hang vegetable wallpaper in your kitchen?