Abstaining from alcohol this Valentine's Day? There's no reason you can't enjoy a cheery pink cocktail — or make that mocktail. These five drinks are refreshing and festive, and you'll find something for everyone, whether you're spending the holiday with a partner, your kids, or a group of friends.
• 1 Raspberry Limeade Cooler - Replace vodka with club soda or lemon-lime soda to make a non-alcoholic version of this quick cocktail (The Kitchn)
• 2 Shirley Temple - Rim the glass with pink Pop Rocks for a fun presentation of this mixed drink (Parenting)
• 3 Hibiscus Mocktini - Make this simple yet stunning punch with hibiscus tea, ginger ale, and fresh pineapple (Real Simple)
• 4 Pink Basil Rising Mocktail - Shake up a sophisticated drink with blood orange, Thai basil, and egg white (FitPregnancy)
• 5 Virgin Grapefruit Mojito - Muddle pink grapefruit with mint for this refreshing booze-free cocktail (HGTV)
Related: 25 Cocktails & Mocktails for Sparkling Celebrations
(Images: 1. Elizabeth Passarella; 2. Michael Kraus/Parenting; 3. Francesco Lagnese/Real Simple; 4. FitPregnancy; 5. HGTV)