Ready to take your kitchen cabinets to the next level? Pull-out shelves may be your answer to a neater and cleaner kitchen. Here are 8 places you can find them:
1. The Container Store: Their in-house brand offers chrome ($45 - $55) and bamboo ($54 - $69) pull-out cabinet drawers.
2. SimpleHuman: You can find SimpleHuman products at a number of big box stores, including Bed, Bath, and Beyond and The Container Store. Their pull-out organizers ($59.99) are made from heavy-gauge stainless steel that can hold up to 20 lbs, so they're super durable.
3. Rev-a-Shelf: You'll find sliding, rolling, and pull-out organizers for all over the home at this online store, categorized by location and task. Look for base cabinet pull-outs (starting at $46.05), under-sink pull-outs (starting at $20.15), cabinet pull-outs (starting at $129.90) and more. You can also find Rev-a-Shelf products at Lowe's and The Home Depot.
4. Shelf Genie: They do custom-fit pull-out solutions, so you get exactly what you want and need. You can't just order pull-out systems a la carte. The first design appointment and assessment is free.
5. Shelves That Slide: As their name implies, this company specializes in semi-custom sliding shelves they say are very install-it-yourself friendly. For their pull-out kitchen shelves (starting at $35.95), choose your desired shelf depth, mounting style, and slide type.
6. Organize.com: This online store has a small but solid collection of wood and chrome roll-out systems, including a couple heavy-duty drawers like this deluxe chrome version ($56.99 - $99.99).
7. The Home Depot: Don't forget about this big box store, which carries a variety of pull-out shelving from brands like ClosetMaid, Rev-a-Shelf, and Real Solutions.
8. IKEA: As if we could leave out IKEA, which has one of the most affordable sliding cabinet drawers of the bunch. We've had good luck with the RATIONELL ($22) extending drawer units.
Do you have pull-out shelves, organizers, or drawers in your kitchen? Where did you buy them?