Soup is the perfect combination of comfort and deliciousness. Typically, soup is extremely easy to make; it just takes a little time. There's one thing that's for sure; soup is guaranteed to make you warm and cozy.
I've never met a soup I didn't like — I'm an equal opportunity soup eater and I'm okay with admitting that! I can't ever seem to decide between thick or thin soups — I just love them all. The Creamy Corn and Potato Chowder from FamilyFun sounds and looks just as delicious as the Holiday Soup For The Soul from Oh She Glows.
The great thing about soup is that just about anything goes. As long as the flavor is there the warm and cozy feeling is close by:
• Creamy Butternut Squash Soup, Food52
• Classic Broccoli and Stilton Soup, Mixtapes and Mash
• Holiday Soup For The Soul, Oh She Glows
• Creamy Corn and Potato Chowder, FamilyFun
• Olive Harvest Soup, Italian Food Forever
Related: Best Simple Supper: Miso Soup with Rice & Poached Egg
(Images: Food52, Mixtapes and Mash, Oh She Glows, FamilyFun, Italian Food Forever)