Turkey Day is right around the corner and if you don't have a roasting pan don't worry — there are plenty to be had. Even better is that there really is a roasting pan for every budget.
For those folks who like more high-end cookware there's Calphalon — the ever trusty company that has never done me wrong (I inherited a rather expensive roasting pan from my mother-in-law). The prices for that one start around $90 but if you can swing the expense it is definitely worth it.
However, before I was lucky enough to inherit such an expensive piece, I used the roasting pan from IKEA and honestly — it's perfectly capable of roasting up a beautiful chicken!
• Calphalon Contemporary Stainless Roasting Pan, $129.95 at Calphalon
• Staub 2 Quart Oval Dish, $109.99 at Kitchen Kapers
• Tramontina Small Roasting Pan, $39.95 at Crate and Barrel
• Staub Vertical Chicken Roaster, $99.95 at Williams-Sonoma
• KONCIS Roasting Pan, $9.99 at IKEA
Related: Smart Shopping: Find Cheaper Chicken at the Meat Counter
(Images: Calphalon, Kitchen Kapers, Crate and Barrel, Williams-Sonoma, IKEA)