For entertaining or even everyday sipping, there's something quite fun and elegant about popping a straw into a glass of lemonade or a cocktail.
However, as with shopping bags and water bottles, we've ditched the plastic disposable versions. Instead, we're enamored of these cool, reusable straws, from sleek stainless to rustic bamboo and sparkling glass.
5 Reusable Plastic-Free Straws
- Metal Bendy Straws Set, $24/set of 8 from West Elm
- Reusable Bamboo Drinking Straws, $10.50/set of 12 from Amazon
- GlassDharma Glass Straw, $8.99 from MightyNest
- Stainless Steel Spoon-Straw, $1.95 at Crate and Barrel
- Barely Bent Glass Straw, $9.95 from Strawesome
Need a skinny brush to clean those straws? Here's a set for $3.95 from Crate & Barrel
→ And yes, it makes your drink taste better: Why Drinks Taste Better When Sipped Through a Straw