Turkey decorations at Thanksgiving dinner can get pretty kitschy pretty darn fast. For me, it's simply a part of the tradition: I pore over tasteful, turkey-less decor and then attend my extended family's own dinner where guests bump heads with crepe paper turkeys hanging from the ceiling. But can't there be something in between? Can't we welcome the turkey to the decor without going overboard?
- 1 Thanksgiving Wood Turkey Toy/Decoration from Made by Joel
- 2 Pinecone Turkey Place Cards tutorial from Dandee
- 3 Turkey Linen Dishtowel, $12.95 at Crate and Barrel (Use 'em as napkins!)
- 4 Thanksgiving Turkey Centerpiece, $11 from Toadems on Etsy
- 5 Turkey Glass Tealight Candle Holders, $6 from Crafted Candles