We've got some major holidays just around the corner and that's a lot of pressure on those of us preparing the meals. We plan and plan for months to prepare for these meals and then — we run out of room in the oven. Here are a few ideas for desserts that will leave plenty of parking spots in your oven.
No-bake desserts are just as delicious as those that require hours of mixing and baking. What makes no-bake desserts better than those — the fact that they only require a few minutes of your time!
Whip up the Skinny No Bake Cheesecake Tart from Babble and garnish it with seasonal fruit to really make a statement.
• Skinny No bake Cheesecake Tart, Babble
• No Bake Chocolate Cake, Dulces Bocados
• No Bake Blueberry Cream Pie, Healthful Pursuit
• No Bake Pots de Creme, The Little Teochew
• No Bake Lemon Curd Cheesecake, Kitchen Confidante
Related: Recipe: No-Bake Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies
(Images: Babble, Dulces Bocados, Healthful Pursuit, The Little Teochew, Kitchen Confidante)