Eggs are one of our favorite foods. They are so versatile, such a team player! But let's make them the star, from time to time. It's actually incredibly easy to make eggs the star of the show and here are five ways to do so.
The Ham and Egg Crepe Squares from Framed Cooks sounds absolutely delicious and is stunningly beautiful.
The great thing about egg nests is that they require very little ingredients and effort. The dishes look like masterpieces but took no time at all to make. With just a little finesse and patience — you can easily create an incredible edible egg nest:
• Ham and Egg Crepe Squares, Framed Cooks
• Baked Eggs in Bread Bowls, My Recipes
• Egg Nests, Simply Recipes
• Breakfast Egg Nests, Vegetarian Times
• Chinese Egg Tarts, Tiny Urban Kitchen
Related: Happy Spring: 5 Deviled Egg Recipes
(Images: as linked above)