Ice cream is one of my favorite things to eat. Not only because it's readily available, but it also comes in a plethora of flavors. There truly is an ice cream out there for everyone no matter what ingredients you prefer. You can even opt for dairy-free ice cream!If you're a straight up ice cream lover, you'll most definitely want to try the Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream recipe from Dinner And Dessert — it truly sounds like an ice cream lovers dream! If you want something a little less dairy filled, the Tropical Dairy-free No Churn Ice Cream from Simply Gluten-Free sounds absolutely delicious.
See, that's the thing about the wonderful world of ice cream, there's really no wrong or right way to do it. It's all about what you want out of your ice cream, because after all, it makes people happy! Here are 5 ice cream recipes we will all scream for:
• Tropical Dairy-free No Churn Ice Cream, Simply Gluten-Free
• Blueberry Frozen Yogurt, One Ordinary Day (Not technically ice cream, I know!)
• 1 Minute Berry Ice Cream, Jamie Oliver
• Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream, Dinner And Dessert
• Dairy-Free Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream, Savory Sweet Life
(Images: Simply Gluten Free, One Ordinary Day, Jamie Oliver, Dinner And Dessert, Savory Sweet Life)