With the luxury of this long weekend stretching before me, I'm thinking of settling in at my kitchen table and getting started on a few projects for the holidays. Special homemade gifts like bottles of infused liquor and small tins of flavored salt take a little extra time to reach delectable perfection, and for this very reason, they're always some of my favorite things to wrap up and give to friends. Care to join me?
- How to Make Fruit-Flavored Vodkas
- How to Make Herb-Infused Honey
- How to Make Flavored Salts
- How to Make a Fruit Shrub Syrup
- How to Make Easy Kimchi at Home
Are you starting any homemade holiday gifts this weekend? What are you working on?