The five brooms pictured below all have different purposes. Each one was made by hand and while one is for scrubbing your pots and pans, another is for rounding up the dust bunnies under your stove and refrigerator. We won't lie, we'd kind of like one of each and at prices like these, that just might happen!
Pictured Above Left To Right
1. Appalachian Style Pot Scrubber: This short and stumpy broom is a natural way to clean the grime off your pots and pans. When finished, simply hang it to dry and use it again and again! From Etsy seller catbirdbrooms for $7.
2. Multi-Colored Children's Broom: Every little tot wants to help out their parents in the kitchen and this pint size dust picker-upper is a great way to do it. Brooms of this style will last through as many children as your house has to hold! Available from Etsy seller palumba for $19.99.
3. Turkey Wing Broom: Although this broom sounds like it's made from a feathered friend, it's still made from corn while it's shape is what resembles a turkey wing. It's perfect for running along baseboards, under the edge of cabinets, under appliances and more. Available from Etsy seller Broom Chick for $17.
4. Handmade Cake Tester: This broom is slightly larger than it's pot-scrubbing cousin above, but it comes in just as handy. Each time your baked goods come out of the oven, simply snap off a stick from it's thick weave and you can ensure perfect muffins, cakes and more each and every time. Available from Etsy seller catbirdbrooms for $8.
5. Adult Corn Broom: This basic household staple not only picks up dirt better than it's retail counterparts, it will last longer too. This model is available in a handful of colors, though truth be told, our favorite is black. Meow! Available from Etsy seller Broom Chick for $35.
• Related: Kitchen Cleanup: Looking For One Good Mop
(Images: Provided by the Etsy sellers linked above)