Want something refreshing and non-alcoholic to serve at your next barbecue or family gathering? How about one of these colorful, frosty drinks? Just grab your blender.
Kids and non-drinking adults will both appreciate these festive drinks. Those who do like booze can add a splash of tequila, rum, or vodka.
Try a recipe:
• 1 Fresh Citrus Daiquiri at Babble (pictured above)
• 2 Watermelon Frosty at Healthy Happy Life (pictured above)
• 3 Piña Colada Smoothie at My Recipes
• 4 Virgin Banana Margaritas at Martha Stewart
• 5 Frozen Virgin Mary at Good Housekeeping
Do you have any favorite virgin frozen drinks?
(Images: Kathy Patalsky)