The Thanksgiving leftovers are gone and now we're back to scratching our heads wondering what to eat for dinner. We're all so excited for the upcoming holiday dinners but we can't let that cloud our judgement. Pasta is an excellent warm your tummy and heart dinner for that in between holiday time.
Pasta is an easy yet crowd pleasing meal, especially for dinner. It provides the carbs kids need to stay energized throughout the day too! Pasta dishes don't have to take up hours to be delicious.
Here are some great easy and warm pasta dishes for vegans and meat lovers a like:
• Healthy Bacon & Pumpkin Pasta, Pinch Of Yum
• Pasta With Baked Tomato Sauce, Circle B Kitchen
• Vegan Whole Wheat Lasagna, Gourmandelle
• Beef Pasta Sauce, Pham Fatale
• Veggie Pasta Bake, PolWig
Related: How To Make Pasta: Tips From My Italian-Mother-in-Law
(Images: Pinch Of Yum, Circle B Kitchen, Gourmandelle, Pham Fatale, PolWig)