Oh pizza — there's nothing I don't love about you. I love you no matter how you're served and I could eat you ever day. Pizza is easy to order, yes, but it's just as easy to whip up in the comfort of your own home on a chilly winter night.
I'm not vegetarian or vegan, but I honestly prefer a meat-less pizza (gasp, I know, I said it). That's probably why I'm so drawn to the Moroccan Veggie Pizza from Veggie Num Num and the Middle Eastern Pizza With Minted Tahini Sauce from Just Eat Love. The toppings aren't typical but that's exactly what makes them sound so interestingly delicious.
If you're a meat lover — the Deep Dish Sausage Pizza With Spinach from The Comfort of Cooking sounds absolutely perfect.
• Deep Dish Sausage Pizza With Spinach, The Comfort of Cooking
• Moroccan Veggie Pizza, Veggie Num Num
• Grilled Two Cheese Pizza With Proscuitto, Arugula and Lemon Vinaigrette, Hungry Foodies Pharmacy
• Middle Eastern Pizza With Minted Tahini Sauce, Just Eat Love
• Asian Twist Pizza, Cook Eat Love
(Images: The Comfort of Cooking, Veggie Num Num, Hungry Foodies Pharmacy, Just Eat Love, Cook Eat Love)