It's September — are your days getting busier? We've all had those nights when cooking dinner can honestly seem like such a daunting task. But don't turn to take-out or fast food — turn to fast meals using just two pots or less.
If you have the time to plan ahead, the Vegetable Casserole from Better Homes and Gardens would make a really delicious and healthy family dinner that only uses one pot! It needs to cool for several hours, so just throw the items in and let it cook while you're out running errands or at work!
Fire up the grill and make the delicious Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Chicken Bites from Salad In A Jar, Sweet and Spicy Honey Grilled Chicken from Our Best Bites or even better — make both! They're so easy to prep and even easier to throw on the grill and let the flames do the work.
• Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Chicken Bites, Salad In A Jar
• Roasted Cauliflower, Nourish Me
• Vegetable Casserole, Better Homes and Gardens
• Individual Chicken Pot Pie, Williams-Sonoma
• Sweet and Spicy Honey Grilled Shrimp, Our Best Bites
Related: Oatmeal in Jars: Make a Week of Breakfast in 5 Minutes
(Images: as linked above)