Pylones is a French company known for its wacky and colorful homewares done up in bright colors. This cheery style is very popular in France — every time I passed one of their stores last week in Paris, the crowd was nearly spilling out the door. Here are five particularly colorful items for the kitchen.
• 1 Coffee mugs, $25. These angel-winged coffee mugs are a good representation of Pylones' colorful and whimsical (over-the-top!) style.
• 2 Sugar pots, $40.50. Stainless steel, and good for storing everything from salt to sugar to paper clips.
• 3 Elephant funnel, $11. Hello, Dumbo.
• 4 Rolling salt and pepper birds, $20. Roll your condiments across the table.
• 5 Graters, $31. Perhaps the most popular kitchen accessory from Pylones.
Do you own anything colorful from Pylones? Are you a fan of their extra-bright and whimsical style?
• Pylones Marketplace profile at Apartment Therapy Marketplace
(Images: Pylones USA)