A classic cocktail book and a house cocktail journal are great items to have around to keep tabs on your favorite cocktail recipes and tutorials. But an even easier option? Hanging one of these posters for quick measurement and ingredient rundowns. Bonus: they look pretty snazzy, too.
• 1 Constitutions of Classic Cocktails, $36 from Pop Chart Labs
• 2 The Cocktails Poster, 25€ from cocktailposter.com
• 3 Cocktail Blueprint Print, $399 from Crate & Barrel
• 4 Bar Poster, $7 from Empire Delicious
• 5 Bar Print by Kata, $20 from Society 6 - no recipes on this one; we just love the look.
Related: How To Batch Cocktails to Serve a Crowd
(Images: as linked)