It's April showers! Which means most of you are counting down the days until it's May flowers. It may technically be spring, but this rainy time of year doesn't always have the best weather — or get a lot of love.
Along with whatever it is that's happening in the sky, we couldn't help but notice a bunch of cloud-related kitchen gear rolling in lately. No matter what the weatherman says, these fun finds might be enough to brighten up the rest of the month. We predict you'll want to bring them into your kitchen.
- Cloud Paper Plates, $8 for eight at Fawn Shoppe: Throwing a bridal or a baby shower anytime soon? These paper plates would be perfect. Because they have clouds on them. Get it?! For a baby shower!
- Oh Joy! Ceramic Cloud Tray, $17 at Target: They say every cloud has a silver lining, but this light blue tray actually has one that's gold. And it's plenty big enough (measuring almost 16 by 8 inches) to serve all sorts of fruit, appetizers, or other snacks.
- Cloud Bottle Opener, $10 at Design Ideas: If the clouds are starting to look extra ominous, you may as well stay inside, pull out this bottle opener, and wet your whistle with a nice cold beer. It's not as soft as an actual cloud, but it's still pretty comfy to hold.
- Cloud Potholders, $30 for two at LuluandHelina: We usually don't like to suggest products from Europe (the shipping can take forever!) but we just had to make an exception for these linen potholders. Seriously, they're so adorable that we'd wait for months for them to come in the mail.
- Plant Watering Cloud, $10 at Animica: Trick your indoor kitchen plants into thinking they're outside with this watering cap. It screws onto most soft-drink bottles and releases water in a trickle that mimics rain. Just squeeze the bottle and sprinkle away.