Earlier today we shared the brand new wine crates from IKEA that we're quite excited about (even though, yes, they require assembly).
If you're looking for inspiration on how to incorporate these crates into your home, here are five clever ways to use them.
5 Clever Ways to Use Wine Crates in the Kitchen
- Counter Shelf - Home For Now by Joanna Thornhill: We love this idea for adding an extra level to the countertop without taking away too much counter space. A great idea for a coffee or tea station.
- Beverage & Utensil Cart - Better Homes & Gardens: Ideal for outdoor entertaining, this wine crate on wheels is made even better with the addition of wine bottle holders to keep everything in place.
- Pantry Organization - My Dear Irene: Store all your pantry staples organized by type in crates so you can easily pull out exactly the items you need without making several trips to the pantry.
- Wall Shelves - This Old House: You can even go so far as to mount them on your walls for creative floating shelves.
- Small Space Vegetable Garden - Remodelista: These crates would require some lining so you didn't lose all your soil, but they would make great planters for hiding other repurposed pots for your kitchen herb garden.