Baking, baking, baking — if you are baking a lot this holiday season, I hope you are well-equipped with great baking dishes. Having good bakeware can help you enjoy baking even more. I love baking savory foods and have found that while there are some dishes that you can use for almost anything — there are other dishes that make it even more enjoyable.
I am absolutely in love with the Lucerne Casseroles from Crate and Barrel. No only will they serve the actual purpose of baking amazingly delicious casseroles and pasta dishes — but they can go straight from oven to table and look fabulous while doing so. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Pyrex (I own several of their baking dishes) but I never want to serve the food in them because they're rather homely.
If you're a cookie baker, I highly recommend the DUKTIG 7 Piece Baking Set from IKEA. It's so inexpensive and you can't go wrong with any of the 7 pieces, especially if you're just getting started. Here are some other favorites:
• Lucerne Casseroles, $9.95-$19.95 at Crate and Barrel
• Insulated Cookie Sheet, $16.95 at Crate and Barrel
• La Chamba Colombian Clay Baking Dish, $24.95 at Williams Sonoma
• Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Loaf Pan, $22.00 at Williams Sonoma
• DUKTIG 7 Piece Baking Set, $9.99 at IKEA
(Images: Crate and Barrel, Williams Sonoma, IKEA)