When it's too cold, and it's still dark, Honeycrisp apples are the reason I get up in the morning. I'm sure some of you can relate. Oftentimes instead of making anything with apples (not just Honeycrisp) I get antsy and just eat it plain, but this fall I want to explore the apple's potential. These Pinterest boards have inspired me to step up my game.
1. If you're looking for more apple-heavy breakfasts:
FOLLOW: Apples Board - Baked by Rachel. Lots of doughnuts, muffins, and pancakes on this board.
2. If you're looking for a good mix of sweet and savory apple recipes:
FOLLOW: Apples Board - Matt Salazar. Hellllooo caramel apple empanada!
3. If you're looking for beautiful, decorative apple desserts:
FOLLOW: Apples Board - Anne Thomsen. This board only has 61 pins, but it's full of beautiful photography. So many pretty apple cakes and pies!
4. If you're looking for an insane amount of ideas:
FOLLOW: Apples Board - Tammy Tronvold. This board has 792 pins! That's a lot of apples.
5. If you're looking for good apple-related drinks:
FOLLOW: Apples to Apples Board - Rebecca Dick. Some are boozy, some are not. The most exciting looking one is this gorgeous looking apple cider float (oh my!).
Get the Recipe for the Apple Pie Panini pictured above → Just a Taste
(Images: Just a Taste, Pinterest)