There's nothing like walking in the door after a long day at work and being greeted by the delicious aroma of dinner. With the help of the slow cooker, dinner is done without any of the hands-on work. Cozy up with one of these 30 dishes — including homemade bolognese, cranberry pork chops, and lemon dal — and pat yourself on the back for doing all the work beforehand.
Go hearty with stick-to-your-bones favorites. From a classic beef Bourguignon to a bolognese served over pasta, let your slow cooker put something beefy on your weeknight table.
- Slow-Cooked Brisket and Onions
- Slow-Cooker Korean Short Ribs
- Slow-Cooked Bolognese Sauce
- Slow-Cooker Maple & Dijon Pot Roast
- Slow-Cooked Boeuf Bourguignon
- Slow-Cooker Chili Mac and Cheese
- Slow-Cooker Beef and Barley Stew
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Brisket Sandwiches
Chicken shows off its versatility when it comes to the slow cooker. Turn the weeknight hero into everything from chili to a one-pot burrito bowl.
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken and Broccoli Bowls
- White Chicken Chili
- Slow-Cooker Ginger Chicken Congee
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Slow-Cooker Hearty Chicken Minestrone
- Slow-Cooker Chicken in Milk
- Slow Cooker Hoisin Chicken
- How to Make Slow Cooker Fajitas
Slow cookers seem to be made for pork, turning even the most tough cuts into something meltingly tender to eat. Pulled pork and carnitas in particular are the gifts that keep on giving, going from tacos and sandwiches one night to a topping for homemade pizza the next.
- How to Make Really Good Chile Verde in the Slow Cooker
- Slow-Cooker Cranberry Pork Chops
- Slow-Cooker Coconut & Green Curry Pork
- Slow-Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Pulled Pork in the Slow Cooker
- Slow-Cooker Pork Vindaloo
- Slow-Cooker Sausage and Spinach Lasagna
Not to be left out of the slow-cooker success story are the vegetarian recipes that keep us full and satisfied. Whether you want a fragrant, spice-strewn dish or a cream bowl of mac and cheese, the slow cooker is here to help.