There's a good chance that your slow cooker is gathering dust at the back of some cabinet or shelf at this moment. If that's the case, it's time to dig it out and get it cleaned up. Summer is one of the best times to use this ultra-handy appliance. It keeps the oven off and puts a warm meal on the table without heating up the kitchen. From breakfast casseroles and crispy granola to shredded chicken tacos, sloppy joes, and fruit-filled cobbler, here are 26 slow cooker recipes to take you through summer.
Not only does your slow cooker mean bringing a warm breakfast to the table, but it's an easy way to serve a crowd with minimal effort.
- How To Make Slow-Cooker Breakfast Casserole Kits
- How To Make a Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole in the Slow Cooker
- How To Make Crunchy Granola in the Slow Cooker
- How To Make Bread in the Slow-Cooker
- Slow-Cooker Oatmeal with Honey and Fruit
Meaty Slow Cooker Mains
Whether you've got chicken, pork, beef, or even salmon penciled into your meal plan, the slow cooker is your number one ally to bring it to the table without totally heating up the kitchen.
- How To Make the Best Pulled Pork in the Slow Cooker
- Slow-Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Slow-Cooker Barbacoa Beef
- How To Make Shredded Chicken in the Slow Cooker
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls
- How To Cook Salmon in the Slow Cooker
- Slow-Cooker Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Brisket Sandwiches
- BBQ Shredded Chicken
Vegetarian Slow Cooker Meals and Sides
We even adapted some summertime favorites, like ratatouille, corn pudding, and caponata, to the slow cooker to make them even easier to pull together.
- Slow-Cooker Black Bean Enchiladas
- Slow-Cooker Ratatouille
- How To Bake a Potato in the Slow Cooker
- Slow-Cooker Corn Pudding
- How To Make Slow-Cooker Caponata
Dips, Spreads, and Sauces from the Slow Cooker
The only thing better than a cookout with a solid spread of condiments, is the extra special touch of homemade spreads, sauces, and dips. Keep the oven off, and reach for your slow cooker to get the job done.
- Slow-Cooker Queso Dip
- How To Make Ketchup in the Slow Cooker
- 5 (3-Ingredient) Slow-Cooker Sauces for Burgers and Brats
Slow Cooker Desserts
Because, we can't forget dessert.