The abundance of produce summer brings is something that's celebrated all season long. If you're anything like me, you've been eating as much corn, tomatoes, eggplant, and zucchini as you possibly can these past couple of months. So as summer winds down, look to this collection of recipes to ensure you continue to get your fill until our attention shifts to fall.
Summer Vegetable-Focused Mains
When veggies are this good during the summer months, they absolutely deserve to take center stage at the table. Whether it's a colorful pizza you crave, a tomato-heavy pasta, or a light yet comforting summer stew, let your farmers market haul lead the way.
- Farmers Market Pizza
- Tomato Cobbler with Cornmeal-Cheddar Biscuits
- Tomato and Feta Galette
- Farmers Market Risotto
- 10-Minute Garlicky Tomato Spaghetti
- Vegetable Pesto Puff Pastry Tart
- Creamy Corn and Basil Orzotto
- Farmers Market Pasta Dinner
- Easy French Ratatouille
- Farmers Market Frittata
Satisfying Summer Salads
Salads are hardly a bore this time of year, when there are just so many good things to toss into the bowl. Take advantage of the bounty by savoring as many wholesome salads as you can before the season ends.
- The Ultimate Grilled Zucchini Salad
- The Easiest Tangy Cucumber Salad
- Chicken and Veggie Pesto Salad
- Esquites (Mexican Corn Salad)
- Farmers Market Salad
- Spicy Panzanella Salad
- Farro Salad with Roasted Eggplant, Caramelized Onion, and Pine Nuts
Other Vegetable-Filled Sides
There are so many ways to show of summer veggies as side dishes beyond salads. Turn them into charred kebabs, bake them into a cheesy gratin or casserole, or even turn them into cool, refreshing "noodles."