If you're hosting Mother's Day brunch this year, you know that just as important as the food being served are the drinks for mom and everyone else in the family to be enjoying out in the sunshine. These 25 drinks are extra festive and ideal for toasting mom — whether you go for a twist on classic mimosas, fruity sangria, or crowd-pleasing mocktails.
There may be no better way to toast to mom than with something bubbly at brunch. This year, go above and beyond by filling her flute with something different than the usual orange juice mimosa.
- Watermelon Mimosas
- Elderflower Champagne Cocktail
- Peach Thyme Bellini
- Elderflower & Lemon Sparkling Sipper
- Hibiscus Mimosa
- Grapefruit Mimosas for a Crowd
- Aperol Spritz
All Kinds of Bloody Marys
If your mom is more a fan of Bloody Marys than sparkling brunch cocktails, make a big batch for everyone to sip on. Go classic or try something new, like one spiked with spicy jalapeños.
- How To Make a Great Bloody Mary
- Jalapeño Bloody Mary with Quick Pickled Vegetables
- Tomato Water Bloody Mary
- Spicy Kombucha Bloody Mary
- The Bloody Maria
Large-batch cocktails are the key to an easygoing brunch. Instead of standing by the bar all afternoon, stir up a big pitcher of something fruity and crowd-pleasing, and let everyone help themselves.
- Breakfast Sangria
- Sparkling Sweet Tea Pitcher Cocktail
- Blood Orange Mimosa Pitcher Cocktail
- Sparkling White Peach Sangria
- Strawberry & Limoncello Rosé Sangria
- White Wine, Clementine & Vanilla Cocktail
Mother's Day brunch can be just as celebratory if you'd rather leave the booze aside — these alcohol-free drinks are definitely more fun and festive than plain ol' juice and coffee.