The best part of any meal is dessert, if you ask me, and a Passover Seder is no exception. There are certain Passover sweets that always come to mind this time of year, like flourless chocolate cake and coconut macaroons, but really that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to treats that will please everyone at the table. Here are 22 recipes to inspire you through the holiday season.
Mighty Meringue and Macaroons
You can't talk about Passover sweets without talking about meringue and macaroons. From a show-stopping pavlova to sweet and chewy coconut macaroons, these treats always please the crowd.
- Cinnamon-Hazelnut Pavlova with Coconut Cream
- How To Make French Meringue
- How To Build a Better Watermelon Cake
- How To Make the Best Coconut Macaroons
- Rustic Almond-Orange Macaroons
- Dorie's Coconut Patties
Flourless chocolate cake is just the beginning — from no-bake chocolate matzo cookies to rich chocolate mousse, these desserts will fix any craving.
- How to Make the Best Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Dark Chocolate Bark with Pistachios, Rose Petals & Walnuts
- Dorie Greenspan's Chocolate Matzo Morsels
- Chocolate Caramel Matzo Brittle
- Chocolate Mousse with Olive Oil and Sea Salt
With spring in the air, the warmer weather means light, fresh fruit desserts are a welcome addition to the after-dinner spread.
- Strawberry and Pistachio Frozen Yogurt Bark
- A Rosy Fruit Salad with Lemon-Vanilla Bean Syrup
- Coconut Cream Fool with Raspberries
- Brûléed Fruit with Mascarpone Yogurt Sauce
- No-Bake Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Whipped Yogurt with Apples and Walnuts
Ice Cream and Sorbet
For a fun dessert twist this year, turn the classic charoset into a creamy ice cream — or skip the milk and cream and go for one-ingredient banana ice cream or refreshing sorbet.