There are two types of people in the world: Those who love peanut butter and those who don't. These recipes are for the first kind of people and should do an excellent job of convincing all others. There are peanut butter cookies waiting to be eaten fresh out the oven, a chocolate cake topped with an impossible fluffy layer of whipped honey peanut butter frosting, and banana peanut butter pops you could probably eat for breakfast. So grab that jar of peanut butter in the pantry and turn it into any one of these 21 desserts.
You can't ever go wrong with classic peanut butter cookies, but don't be afraid to get a little bold. Gooey marshmallow, sugary brittle, oatmeal, and of course chocolate are all friends to peanut butter cookies.
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter & Espresso Truffle Blossoms
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Mindy Segal's Peanut Butter Brittle Cookies
- Vegan Peanut Butter & Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Icebox Cookies
- No-Bake Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Monster Cookies
- Peanut Butter & Fudge Oatmeal Cookies
Brownies, Bars, and Confections
For those times you need a totally mind-blowing sweet treat, look no further than homemade peanut butter cups, peanut butter frosted brownies, and a lineup of oh-so-good bars.
- Bittersweet Brownies with Salted Peanut Butter Frosting
- Cornflake and Peanut Butter Squares
- How To Make Peanut Butter Scotcheroos
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Energy Bars
- How To Make Peanut Butter Cups
Cakes and Pies
If you believe chocolate and peanut butter are a match made in heaven, these sweet treats are right up your alley.
- Chocolate Sheet Cake with Honey-Roasted Peanut Butter Frosting
- No-Bake Fat Elvis Peanut Butter, Pretzel & Banana Pie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Icebox Cake
Let peanut butter help you cool off by turning into it creamy, dreamy ice cream and Popsicles.