The tea towel calendar has been a kitschy kitchen collectible for several decades. You can find lots of vintage ones online and in thrift shops, as well as brand new editions that use classic motifs like lighthouses, puppies, and kitchen prayers. We love it that artists and crafters have picked up the tea towel calendar idea and have applied fresh, contemporary designs to this classic item.
We're for anything that does double or triple duty in the kitchen and the tea towel calendar does just that: a practical calendar, a piece of art and, when the year is done, a mighty fine dish cloth! Here's a few that have caught our eye so far for 2011.
• Woman and Rabbit by juliannabright , $30.00
• Floral Flatware by ThreeBySea , $28.00
• Floral Calendar by lisaruppdesign , $20.00
• Flower and Fern Motif by cicadastudios, $42.00
• Organic Cotton and Hemp by bookhou, $15.00
• Holiday Deer Organic by curiousdoodles, $25.00
• Modern Graphic by avrilloreti, $27.00
• A selection of vintage offerings, various prices